Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Vertafore
Vertafore is looking for an individual to join our Enterprise Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within largest accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide Proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
· Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Vertafore software solutions effectively and finding value in our services
· Become an expert in Vertafore's software solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
· Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
· Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
· Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
· Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
· Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
· Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
· Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
· Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
· Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
· Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
· Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
· Excellent multitasking and project management skills
· Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
· Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
· Must possess a proven understanding of corporate business world; prior experience in SaaS or Insurance is preferred
· Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Experience with Gainsight and Salesforce a plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 25% of the time.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.