Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Handshake
From the start, we’ve made it our mission to break down barriers and create equitable access to great jobs. With our most recent round of funding, we’re expanding our mission to build a platform students love, that helps early talent of all backgrounds receive access to opportunities – no matter who they know or where they go to school. Learn more about Handshake’s $80M Series E funding round.
Handshake is the largest early career network, helping millions of students from all backgrounds get hired and launch their careers with no connections, experience, or luck required. The Handshake community includes 18 million students and young alumni (9 million active students & alumni) from 1,400 educational institutions including four-year colleges, community colleges, boot camps, and 290+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with 600,000+ employers recruiting on Handshake - from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, New York, and London.
Everyone is welcome at Handshake. We know diverse teams build better products and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
As an Employer Success Manager, you'll partner with our strategic employer partners to ensure they achieve their hiring goals, drive adoption across recruiting teams and make sure they are creative and strategic with early talent hiring.
You will create repeatable and reusable tactics for driving engagement across our employer partners' teams, which could include everything from site content, to webinars, to email nurture, to product hooks. You'll channel the voice of customer both quantitative and qualitative to rally the necessary people and highlight success.
You'll report to the Director of Customer Success, working closely with sales, marketing, product management, and data analytics to make improvements constantly within and across accounts. Through these cross-functional efforts, you’ll achieve world-class customer satisfaction, generate case studies, and drive our business through premium renewals and expansions.Your Role
- Own the core relationship with a defined segment of enterprise customers
- Implement the program of recurring and on-demand touchpoints with customers
- Help scale internal process to support hundreds of premium employers
- Synthesize voice of customer from qualitative and quantitative feedback, share with leadership and cross-functional partners
- 4-6 years of relevant business experience in Account Management or Customer Success.
- Experience with SaaS.
- Experience managing Enterprise and Strategic Customers (emp 10,000 plus).
- Able to drive customer on-boarding, implementation and consultation.
- Able to design and build out processes that align with customer needs.
- Able to think critically about the customer’s needs and provide detailed input and feedback to achieve hiring goals.
- Craft proactive alerts and reports that drive internal team behavior to manage customers more proactively.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects with great attention to detail.
- Does not get frustrated easily by lack of internal processes.
- Adds value to the CSM team through their energy and enthusiasm.
- Has a high degree of collaborative spirit.
- Has a high degree of technical aptitude.
- Provides process improvement solutions to create team efficiencies.
- Stock: Sizable ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Family Focus: Parental leave (12 weeks primary caregiver / 6 weeks secondary caregiver), and flexibility for families.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people from all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.