The Enterprise Strategic Account Manager - North America is a vital part of our Customer Success team, where we are focused on the adoption and growth of Duda’s platform inside our most strategic accounts in North America. You will be responsible for overall account health for the life of the account, from onboarding and training to retention, expansion and ongoing education. You will provide a trusted advisor relationship, ensuring all accounts are getting the maximum value from their relationship with Duda. You will truly own the success and health of these accounts.
- 5 + years in a client facing responsibilities, ideally Senior Account Manager
- Experience working with remote teams and clients
- Experience successfully managing complex projects across teams and geography
- Experience conveying technical and complex needs and translating between business and Technical units.
- Frequent travel (10%-15%)
- Experience managing enterprise clients in the SAAS industry
- Growth and adoption experience in new and tenured accounts
What you will do:
- Grow and own relationships with Duda’s Largest customers
- Create a strategic vision for your customers, leading them with industry trends, new markets and products
- Own your customers within Duda, working directly with Senior Management to coordinate mutually beneficial initiatives
- Lead colleagues and influence product direction to ensure long term success for your customers
- Work with a market leading product built with your customers in mind, and advancing at a rapid pace
- Act as your customer’s confidant and consultant, solving their most pressing concerns and prioritizing their future with Duds.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Demonstrated success working with strategic accounts, each generating $500k+ of ARR in a client relationship management role with strong communication skills
- Action-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail.
- Strategic Growth planning experience, requiring establishing impactful relationships throughout accounts and implementing multi year plans and projects
- You have proven experience analyzing and using data to promote your customers success
- You are Self-motivated, team-oriented, and accountable, while focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Must be able to analyze a situation and respond quickly - be an effective escalation point for executive level contacts.
- An individual who does well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to build and grow relationships and trust with key stakeholders within our most strategic partners. A successful candidate for this role will be able to turn data into actionable intelligence and coach partners towards unlocking the full value of their relationships with Duda.WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), Gold Stevie Award winner for customer service team of the year (2021), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Boulder and London.WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, dog friendly offices and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position (including base salary and variable compensation) is $110,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.