Enterprise Account Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #LI-CH1
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering world-class service, partnering with clients to meet their digital campaign objectives and working with colleagues to manage the development of strategic accounts and acting as an Adtaxi digital product subject-matter-expert. The AM partners with internal teams for sales, marketing and ad operations to exceed KPI goals for our enterprise clients. The AM proactively provides campaign feedback, presents up-sell opportunities to existing clients in order to grow book of business and interprets/presents complex data to client, in regards to campaign performance and market analysis.
- Interact with sales, ad ops, marketing and client to ensure Adtaxi digital campaign success.
- Work closely with client post-sale to ensure client retention, renewal and overall campaign success.
- Responsible for client revenue growth, financial forecasting and accurate customer billing.
- Acknowledge and overcome client objections by analyzing and resolving campaign issues.
- Prepare required documents (contract, product, creative assets) and coordinate campaign schedule.
- Develop internal and client-facing custom reports via Google Analytics, Excel and other internal tools.
- Partner with Campaign Manager to ensure campaign pacing.
- Share best practices and mentor new hires. Collaborate and participate in team meetings.
- Job duties and priorities may shift as revenue and department needs fluctuate.
- 4 years college degree, or equivalent amount of work experience.
- Strong understanding of digital and mobile advertising products. Must have programmatic RTB, search engine marketing (SEM), native content knowledge and account management experience.
- Strong computer skills required. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must have proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and a reliable vehicle required.
- Some out-of-state travel required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Free onsite gym.
- Position based in Denver, CO.
We are an equal opportunity employer.