Enterprise Account Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are searching for an exceptional enterprise sales professional to focus on our largest customers and opportunities. The successful candidate will understand our customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Conga products most effectively. The measurements of success are renewal rates, upsells, cross-sells and referrals. As the primary contact for our customers, you will ensure increased revenue, customer adoption, satisfaction and retention. You’ll use your experience with structured sales techniques that span the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfillment to achieve your sales goals. Please note: this is an inside role based out of our Broomfield, CO headquarters.
- Take part in the creation and drive execution of a structured strategic account program designed to educate customers about the Conga solutions and increase the number of deployments of Conga products
- Capitalize and build on existing relationships, and collaborate with partners to develop new opportunities including extensions to the existing arrangement
- Effectively executes territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within customer base
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Engage customer base in dialogues related to infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Prevent negative customer churn and cancellation with proactive engagement in support and billing-related issues
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
- Successfully leverage the resources within the team; take leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and tools designed to support the above
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in strategic account management within the salesforce.com ecosystem or other leading cloud based technology
- Prior experience selling within a SaaS environment
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to translate partner needs into compelling business solutions
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.