Enterprise Account Executive
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’ve built a inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. And our employees rate SambaSafety top-notch, with a rock solid 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a goal-driven trailblazer to grow and manage our risk management software. You will be a valued contribution to developing SambaSafety’s development and success. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of SambaSafety’s products and solutions. Your overall duty as an Enterprise Sales Executive is to qualify these opportunities and bring them to closure. This role will play a crucial role in SambaSafety’s company growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Be a key driving force in continuing SambaSafey’s sales team growth, especially in our small business and market development teams.
- Help us solidify and scale the new go-to-market processes, such as outbound selling, account and introducing more trigger-based x-sell and upsell, with marketing and the rest of Sales Leadership
- Perform strategic research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers
- Consistently meet lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Successfully meet and/or exceed sales quota and qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria and drive pipeline growth
- Partner our onboarding team to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from qualified leads
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- 7-10+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales
- Software as a Service a plus and Technology Sales required
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly the digital marketing world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous insurance policies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career Growth
- Money for fitness programs
- Awesome Culture
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free Garage parking for Employees
- 401k matching
- Located in the heart of DTC
- Job Location: Can be remote
$120k base, $150k variable = $270k OTE
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!