Enterprise Account Executive at OneTrust (Greater Denver Area, CO)
This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout North America. Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into the enterprise market, $6 billion in revenue and above, through proactive field sales activities.
- Close deals with Fortune 100, 500, 1000 global entities
- Demonstrable Complex Solution and C-Suite Selling
- Ability to do strong discovery and quarterback a deal with multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to expand existing enterprise level accounts
- Design, execute, and own customer strategy and plans
- Develop and manage relationships with enterprise clients – creating cross-selling revenue and references
- Create and deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Comfortably manage complex sales-cycles and communicate effectively and simply at all levels with the organization
- Collaborate and partner internally to provide market intelligence and ideation for innovation at all levels
- Forecast all sales activity and revenue achievement; reach and exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities and manage an individual pipeline
- Work closely with the Solution Consultant to understand requirements and position/demonstrate the value of the Convercent solution
- Demonstrates curiosity, empathy, and grit
- Track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
- A documented and clear history of being a positive team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Open minded and willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- Act as feedback mechanism to product management
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- The heart and fortitude to persevere and thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
- Compliance & Ethics domain experience
- Mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Proven ability to use Force Management and MEDDPICC sales methods
- Use of Outreach and other outbound sales enablement tools
- Strategic AND tactical. DNA of a proven champion preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $115,000 - $125,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.