Recurly, the industry-leading subscription management platform, is seeking a seasoned Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing sales team and play a key role in helping accelerate the growth of our enterprise business. The subscription economy is exploding and we have built a profitable, industry-leading SaaS platform that supports businesses like NBC, Twitch, CBS, Asana, Sling and thousands of other customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand and sell a technical product across a complex sales cycle in a consultative manner. They will also take ownership of their book of business, building a pipeline and closing business with strategic, enterprise clients. Most importantly they will be passionate, disciplined, curious and have a willingness to take advantage of Recurly’s robust sales training and development program to enhance their skills.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline through outreach strategies and collaborating with the SDR team
- Lead (and close) the full sales cycle, from discovery through to negotiation, working with multiple prospect stakeholders
- Collaborate and leverage cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate sales cycles
- Build and deliver compelling presentations of Recurly’s product and value proposition
- Creatively price your deals, using an arsenal of pricing models, in order to sign deals with which both parties are happy
- Ensure forecasts are accurate and up to date
- Ability to travel as necessary for customer meetings
- At least 5 years of successful experience selling into the Enterprise, managing multiple stakeholders, personalities and agendas.
- Have executed against a $1M+ annual quota in the past.
- “Roll up your sleeves attitude” and willingness to do work that is “not in your job description” in order to close a deal (make closing decks, research competitors, etc.)
- Strong desire to never stop learning or growing professionally
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the proven ability to present a strong business case that adds value.
- Highly developed storytelling skills - you’re articulate, straightforward, and engaging.
- Enjoy collaboration within the sales team as you believe we all learn from each other and want everyone to succeed.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
Recurly is an enterprise-class subscription management platform that cuts through the complexity of subscription management to optimize and automate revenue growth. Founded in 2009, Recurly uses an open platform approach to easily connect with a broad variety of back-office systems. In addition to enabling lightweight and flexible custom integrations, Recurly also has powerful out-of-the-box integrations with enterprise solutions like Salesforce, NetSuite, and Avalara to provide efficiencies through end-to-end automation of billing events throughout the customer lifecycle.
Recurly's flexible architecture, coupled with deep expertise in the payments industry is validated by the billions of dollars in transactions the company processes each year. Thousands of companies worldwide depend on Recurly to manage and optimize their rapidly-growing subscription businesses.
Offices located in San Francisco, California and Boulder, Colorado.