Enterprise Account Executive (Greater Denver Area, CO)
HRSoft is the leading provider of compensation, rewards and performance management software for HR pros. Our team is passionate about making HR Tech work better for everyone, and with a recent major growth investment from Bow River Capital’s Software Growth Equity Fund, we’re looking for more team members who can help us make it happen!
About the Role:
HRSoft Enterprise Sales Account Executives are responsible for using consultative selling skills to identify and secure new large and major account sized clients within a defined geography and set of existing accounts. Successful Account Executives will differentiate HRSoft’s Compensation and Reward products and develop relationships with HR, Financial, VP and C-level Executives as well as key influencers within each account and new business opportunity. You will utilize selling strategies to position HRSoft as a product of choice over other established processes and alternatives including legacy systems, HCM systems or ERP solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Become proficient in demonstrating the capabilities and value proposition of each module of the HRSoft product suite
- Understand each customer’s technology strategy, competitive situation, and unique customer requirements
- Develop targeted account plans to ensure effective delivery of HRSoft products and services
- Develop strong relationships based on being a trusted advisor, an expert on our business offering and selling its value to clients, and delivering a superior customer experience to our key customers and business prospects
- Prepare and present a complete territory plan with team input within the first 90 days
- Maintain a disciplined, business process approach to sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow a sales pipeline and meet quarterly forecast objectives
- Achieve and exceed revenue quotas
- 5+ years business software applications and/or SaaS sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts
- HCM Experience Preferred
- BS/BA Degree Required
- Trained and knowledgeable with consultative selling methods
- Ability to communicate process, product, and service value propositions; and to present technology solutions from remote web demonstrations and conference call to large executive group settings
- Ability to travel to conduct virtual and face to face meetings, represent HRsoft at partner and trade events
- Capability to leverage relationships and your knowledge of vertical industries in the territory you are selling to develop long term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Consistent track record of developing new business from multiple sources (inbound, lead generation, account targeting and prospecting), managing a complex sales cycle, and exceeding sales quotas
- Highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial executive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer skills, including Microsoft suite, web messaging, webinar and web conferencing
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with matching
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth
HRSoft’s offices are in a Hybrid environment with offices located in Maitland, FL and Denver, CO. For this role, we are seeking candidates in the Denver Metro area who will join us in the office ~4 days each week.
Base + Commissions with total earnings ranging from $180k-$225k, based on experience
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, HRSoft is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About HR Soft
Founded 20+ years ago, HRSoft’s SaaS platform is a low-code platform that empowers enterprises to take control of employee compensation, rewards, and performance management. This modern and market leading system architecture enables the full suite of applications to be 100% configurable and delivered quickly at a significantly lower total cost of ownership versus traditional human capital management systems. Learn more at www.hrsoft.com