Enterprise Account Executive at RingCentral
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow relationships—from The eco-system of partners to direct small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a proven contributor to join our dynamic Enterprise Accounts segment
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services - selling our Enterprise platform (voice, SMS, video conferencing, collaboration (messaging)
- Prospect contact center solutions - CCaaS.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders - C level.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast and meet sales goals
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on valuebased selling.
- 6+ years of technology solution based selling (SaaS, UCaas, Cloud applications, VoIP, CCaaS)
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting F2F presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major and enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.