Enterprise Account Executive (Texas) (Remote) at Freshworks
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities at your assigned named accounts
- Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts
- Project credibility with knowledge of the customer service domain, and the potential of cloud as a game-changer in the enterprise. Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Articulate Freshworks' value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive landscape
- Quickly learn and present Freshworks' products in collaboration with Pre-Sales
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Freshworks Pre-Sales and Support teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of quota-carrying SaaS / b2b software sales experience as outbound / field sales executive
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling into accounts with a 60-90+ day sales cycle and ACV of $100K-250K+
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree