Companies that have created immense value in the past several years are built upon three key building blocks: software, data, and people. These companies follow an iterative process of building smart software, and making decisions informed both by analytics and by experience. This is an Enterprise Sales role unlike any other enterprise sales role you’ve done and we’re looking for you to bring our education solutions to Enterprise companies to enable them to implement modern technologies, techniques and cultures of innovation.
You can find yourself hopping on a plane to meet with a CIO and closing a multi-million dollar Enterprise Education opportunity for them to re-skill their workforce in a wide variety of companies across the country!
- Sales background in Enterprise Technology and/or Enterprise Education
- Understand modern software and data technologies and techniques and how large companies can take advantage of these
- Talk at every level of an organization from developers to CEOs
- Ability to close complex sales with a diverse product set in a team setting
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced startup environment building new strategies and markets
- Identify, prospect, and close enterprise clients nationwide
- Coordinate with other functions in Galvanize in order to close and successfully execute partnerships and help us build killer solutions
- Work with an engagement management role to ensure successful execution of partnerships and annual renewals
- 5-10 years of proven success in Enterprise Technology and/or Education Sales
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-Level personnel in multiple industry verticals: the ability to listen first, then the ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Proven ability of long term achievement and critical thinking in a demanding environment. This used to mean a required Bachelor’s degree, but Galvanize is about access and opportunity to anyone that has the drive. So if you have a Bachelor’s degree, great. If not, show us how you have the drive and critical thinking.
- Be willing to travel (25 - 50%)
- Grit: You are going to hear no more than you hear yes. That has to drive you to try harder, not quit.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with agile and lean techniques
- Partner/Channel expertise
Galvanize is a network of integrated tech campuses which are the future of education. We look for driven, life-long learners who want to level up and provide them with immersive programs that teach the skills they need to make an immediate impact in the real world. Our school is integrated into our campus community which includes technology startups in every stage from idea to established company. We offer Web Development, Data Science and Data Engineering Immersive courses.
Galvanize provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.