Enterprise Account Executive (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding SaaS products into our install base or growing new logos who is competitive with a desire to out-perform colleagues and surpass targets.
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company and business development team. As an Enterprise Account Executive with Vendavo, you will be responsible for your territory across our four core vertical markets. You will be responsible for quarterbacking your opportunities throughout the funnel, generating leads, and executing on a close plan with the support of the broader pre-sales team.
- You not only understand but have demonstrated success in selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle.
- You have demonstrated your ability to facilitate and orchestrate sales deals end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated success working with C-Suite in the fortune 1000 market, selling technology and business value.
- You are highly networked and know the territory and have contacts within the geographical region assigned to you.
- You have a proven track record of success with meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- You have professional C-level presentation and communications skills
- You have a proven ability to work with a small, growing, fast-paced company. Prior experience working in Private Equity a plus.
- You not only understand the compensation plan, but are driven and focuses on executing to achieve results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 7-10 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- 5+ years of experience selling public Cloud / SaaS applications.
- Experience selling sell complex enterprise business applications to business stakeholders ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM.
- Strong networking and relationship selling experience and pipeline management in the territory of this position.
- You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence and collaboration.
- You are outgoing, team-oriented and personable. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate, and aggressive about exceeding your plan.
- Experience in or a solid understanding of value-based selling
- Experience using and managing your business in Salesforce is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience selling into relevant markets within chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high tech within the past 5 years a plus.
- CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus.
- Competitive base salary + commissions
- Pay Range $135-145k base + commissions* Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.