brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Account Executive to our growing sales team! We are looking for tenacious, competitive, and trustworthy people to help us continue to disrupt the market while growing their careers. We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you excel in sales and want to take the next steps in your sales career, this is the place to do it! Reports to Vice-President, North America Sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Understand brightfin’s suite of solutions and the value that we provide to our customers
· Ensure high levels of prospect satisfaction by utilizing value-based, solution selling methodologies
· Accountable for closing new, upsell, and cross-sell business and building pipeline
· Develop new business via outbound sales channels by identifying and engaging with appropriate personas/people within the target market
· Prepare and deliver compelling presentations and proposals on proposed solutions for your prospects
· Maintain CRM hygiene
· Forecast your line of business for the next 2 quarters
· “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
· Build productive, trust-based relationships with prospects
· Frequent knowledge sharing with teammates to ensure we are always learning
Qualifications and Skills:
· 7+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, 5+ years of selling Enterprise Deals
· Proven track record of navigating buying committees and RFPs
· Experience leveraging value-based, solution selling methodologies
· Demonstrated over-achievement of sales goals and quotas
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Experience working with an active Partner Channel
· Proficient with: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, SalesLoft/Outreach/equivalent and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Curious, entrepreneurial mindset
· Strong ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
· Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
Compensation and Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Flexible paid time off philosophy. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself and family.
· 401K with employer match.
· Compensation DOE: $220K - $250K OTE
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description