Enterprise Account Executive - Mountain
The Granicus State Sales Team is a dynamic, results driven group charged with driving new revenue in a young and energized cloud vertical.
Ours is a team that values individual initiative as well as team work. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives.
The Enterprise Account Executive generates subscription sales for our SaaS platform and related services in an assigned territory. State Government includes all government functions, including state agencies, and programs under the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government.
Join us to make a difference for the company and, most importantly, for our customers. This is a field position and could be remote in the following markets: Denver, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Omaha, or Oklahoma City.
What You'll Do:
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities with State Government Agencies, including enterprise deals
- Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, including operational, business, and technical categories
- Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on Granicus to revolutionize the prospect's engagement with the public
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment
- Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Manage all aspects sales in your territory including; prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, forecasting revenue, contract management and closing deals
- Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Support management team in developing sales strategy
- Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our SalesForce CRM
- Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management, and peers
- Travel about 50%
Who You Are:
- You are confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
- You can manage 30 or more active opportunities and meeting sales objectives by closing 15 or more opportunities per year
- You are capable of selling $100K+ deals as part of a diverse sales pipeline
- You are goal-oriented and self-motivated
- You are successful working independently and in a collaborative team
- You are excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are independently accountable for commitments and delivering the best performance by intelligent prioritization
- You have proven in your ability and passion for prospecting – frequently breaking into new accounts
- You have passion for public sector success
- You are client focused – the desire and ability to understand the drivers of client needs
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- You have significant accomplishments selling enterprise software, ERP, SaaS, marketing / communications technology, or marketing services
- You have an impressive track record of C-level sales activity
- You are effective selling through partners, resellers and/or integrators
- You have 5+ years field sales experience in IT, information services, or business services sold on a subscription model
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.