Enterprise Account Executive - Greenfield
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Challenge
Our Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for selling the Adobe Experience Cloud into named accounts with $1B or more in annual revenue. The prospect accounts are in a regional territory and span a diverse set of industries including, but not limited to: Manufacturing, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, Financial Services, Health Care. If you have a stellar track record of selling complex software solutions into major accounts, winning new business, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then the Adobe Experience Cloud Enterprise Sales team is for you.
As an Account Executive within the Experience Cloud Enterprise New Business Unit, you would be responsible for selling the Adobe Experience Platform and all of our marketing leading applications including Marketing Automation (Campaign and Marketo), Commerce (Magento), Content Management (Experience Manager) and the Data Platform (Experience Platform, Analytics and Audience Manger). You will use our resources from prospect to close.
We are looking for intelligent, outcome oriented, highly collaborative and creative Account Executives who want to drive transformational deals. The Account Executive must operate as the General Manager of their territory, drive the go-to-market strategy and be responsible for the sales cycle with their cross-functional team.What you’ll do
- Annual Revenue - Exceed quota targets and close new business deals.
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new customers to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise).
- Customer Acumen - Actively understands each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become Adobe references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking and data to support the customer’s decision process.
- Pipeline planning - Follow a focused approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current.
- Pipeline generation – Collaborate with support organizations including Marketing, inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Be proficient in and bring all Adobe offers to bear on sales pursuits.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Field Marketing - Support all Adobe promotions and events in the territory.
- Demonstrated record of success driving deals through prospecting, discovery, solution proposal and closing new business.
- 8+ years’ of sales experience, of which 2 years involved a complex solution sales process into the C/SVP level decision-makers in Marketing, IT, Sales and Procurement.
- Industry Manufacturing and B2B model solution sales experience is a plus.
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Consistent record of top performance that requires little to no enablement around sales execution.
- Experience selling or ability to master and articulate the value of Adobe’s marketing cloud software solutions.
- Prior expertise in Retail, Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, or Manufacturing is desireable.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment acting as the leader and liaison with all organizations within Adobe including, Sales, Engineering, Product, Marketing and Partnership;
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.