Enterprise Account Executive (FT Remote Position; Multiple Openings) at RingCentral
Enterprise Account Executive (FT Remote Position; Multiple Openings)
LOCATION: Los Angeles County
Responsible for the development and growth of new and existing business in Enterprise and global accounts, and facilitating RingCentral’s implementation initiatives for high-touch, high visibility accounts for its communication products and services
- Sell new customers on RingCentral’s Enterprise grade cloud UC platform
- Prospect, engage and acquire major/enterprise level customers
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders (C suite), Enterprise sales cycles
- Develop a collaborative channel approach with regional reseller partners to identify, engage, and win customers
- Engage in extensive field selling, client facing, and board room presentation
- Conduct F2F presentations and online web demos, and adhere to and adopt a measured sales process
- Leverage and partner with internal resources (business development, engineering, marketing) to execute deals
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on a quarterly/annual basis
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
Experience with Relationship Management, Contract Negotiation, End-to-End Sales Cycle Mastery, Strategic Solution Selling, Project Leadership & Delivery, Marketing Campaign Innovation, and Diversified Portfolio Account Management is required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
U.S. Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Management or related field plus two (2) years of relevant, progressive experience is required. (Will accept single degree or any combination of degrees, diplomas or professional credentials determined by a qualified evaluation service to be equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor degree in the relevant field of study).