Enterprise Account Executive - Denver
We are looking to hire a seasoned Enterprise Account Executive to reinforce our leadership in the SaaS machine data analytics space. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be a key member of our sales team and responsible for driving sales of Sumo Logic in your territory. We’re looking for high-energy hunters who are socially adept and creative. Individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales, while making Sumo Logic the next big machine data analytics success.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management, and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- A minimum 5+ years consistent quota over achievement in a field based Enterprise Sales role.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution is essential
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing technical landscape.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.