Enterprise Account Executive (Chicago) (Remote) at Freshworks
We are currently hiring full-time remote Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago. The candidate must live in the region to be considered.
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities at your assigned named accounts.
- Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts.
- Project credibility with knowledge of the customer service domain, and the potential of cloud as a game-changer in the enterprise. Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Articulate Freshworks' value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive landscape.
- Quickly learn and present Freshworks' products in collaboration with Pre-Sales.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Freshworks Pre-Sales and Support teams.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of quota-carrying SaaS / b2b software sales experience as outbound / field sales executive
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling into accounts with a 60-90+ day sales cycle and ACV of $100K-250K+
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Perks & Benefits:
- Happy people culture
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits and 401(K)
- Company equity
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks including cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Frequent team lunches
- Regular team happy hours and fun events
- Quarterly rewards dinners, frequent office parties, and holiday parties
- Professional growth and career advancement
- Diversity and inclusion programs and intracompany committees
- Mentorship program
- Commuter transit benefits
- Adoption assistance
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.Freshworks.com.