Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking to add an Enterprise Account Executives to #TeamGreen based in the central region.
Our Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for onboarding and delivering ARR from net new customers, as well as growing Matillion footprint with existing customers. Driving revenue growth through direct sales and partnership development within a defined geographic territory.
What you will be doing;
- Carry an annual ARR quota in direct sales to large enterprise customers within a defined territory with a focus on account penetration and ARR growth
- Responsible for outbound prospecting to affect pipeline generation in addition to validation of inbound leads, free trials, and conversion/upsell of paying as they go customers who sign on each month
- Develop a territory plan and associated outbound (phone first, email second) prospecting strategy to drive new logos
- Lead all customer communication including early touches with discovery calls and demos, through to POC support and technical support sessions alongside our SE/SA teams
- Overcome objections, contractual hurdles, and maximise the opportunity with customers
- Lead opportunities to MEDDIC principles
- Growth mentality first and always. Matillion sales team is a learning culture, focused on digesting and putting into practice new ideas and techniques wherever possible. Successful Matillion sellers are life-long learners
Partner Relationship Development
- Foster strong relationships with our technology and consulting partners in an aligned region
- Enable seller-to-seller relationships to drive new business
- Educate partners on value of Matillion to their business
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- 3-5 years of full-cycle direct sales or partner sales experience with preferably an emphasis on ETL, Cloud Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics SaaS/SW technologies
- Experience working with Databricks directly or as part of their ecosystem is highly valued
- Experience hitting a quota of $1m+ ARR per year and averaging 5+ client/partner meetings per week
- Highly motivated to build out a new revenue stream with the ability to have an outsized impact on Matillion’s future growth
- Ability to travel up to 25% of a workweek (post-Covid)
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Quick learner with a desire to take on new challenges
- An entrepreneurial and innovative approach
- Highly collaborative working style
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 of months service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.