The Engagement Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the success of customer engagements as well the achievement of revenue goals for Marketo Client Services. The Engagement Manager is an integral part of the sales cycle, working with our largest customers and strategic partners to understand customer needs, design solutions to meet these requirements, and position and sell the services that will help them succeed. The Engagement Manager also provides oversight and management of our largest and most strategic client engagements, working with executive-level customers and partners.
- Become proficient in Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Marketo's business applications and services offerings. Apply this knowledge to Marketo customer business needs to design high value services engagements
- Support our Sales team with a focus on large enterprise customers. Lead the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly bookings targets
- Manage executive level client relationships and provide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements
- Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development and of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Customer Enablement Managers, Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer issues
- Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing
- Collaborate with Marketo partners during the sales process and in delivering joint customer engagements
Required Skills /Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required, Advanced Degree strongly preferred.
- Experience selling and/or delivering Marketing Strategy, CRM or Marketing Automation services, or experience with products and/or processes related to demand generation and lead management
- Excellent client management instincts and abilities, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence and experience in facilitation.
- 4-6 years experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
- 1-2 years P&L responsibilities related to specific projects
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.