Eastern Sales Executive at Pocket Outdoor Media
Manage the East Coast and Colorado territories for the Yoga Journal and Clean Eating brands across print, digital, and experiential platforms. This includes prospecting for new client opportunities; managing existing client relationships; aligning client’s objectives with creative and strategic marketing solutions; and all sales administrative responsibilities. The Eastern Sales Director will deliver closed media sales deals with clients in their territory and hit quarterly quotas and annual revenue targets. This role works in partnership with the Sales Group Director, other sales team members, the marketing team, production and Ad Ops.
Our brands include: Yoga Journal, SKI, BACKPACKER, VeloNews, Climbing, Women’s Running, Triathlete, Better Nutrition, Bicycle Retailer & Industry News, Clean Eating, Fly Fishing Film Tour, IDEA Health and Fitness Association, Muscle & Performance, Nastar, National Park Trips, NatuRx, Oxygen, PodiumRunner, Roll Massif, SNEWS, Vegetarian Times, VeloPress, VeloSwap, and Warren Miller Entertainment.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Sales Outreach in Territory
- Current Client Account Management
- Sales Prospecting
- Emotional Intelligence/Awareness
- Managing Relationships
- Execute Sales Administration Duties
What You Bring
- 5 years Media Sales in the Health and Wellness client categories
- Strong Digital media selling
- Print and Digital sales experience
- Account Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MediaRadar, SalesForce, Kantar, Photoshop, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads Manager, Nielsen, and Comscore
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.