Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
What makes Toastmasters International a great fit for you? At Toastmasters International, we help our members to a better life. Our story started nearly a hundred years ago when Ralph Smedley our founder started Toastmasters at the basement of YMCA. His idea was to guide a few young men to a better life through effective communication. Today we are in 145 countries with more than 370,000 members worldwide who are seeking a better life for themselves and others. There is nothing more fulfilling to know that your work has significance in people's lives worldwide. We make this possible with a team of 150 inspired and sincere staff at the World Headquarters located in the Denver Technology Center.
As a solution architect you are responsible for designing our D365 Application Landscape to ensures that delivery team creates value for members and business. You have a growth mindset that focus on delighting the users through innovation. As the solution architect you will engage with other roles and functions, such as product owners, developers, UX team, Leadership team and you will have a critical impact to the success of our mission.
- Architecting our Dynamics 365 system (with focusing on CE but with an overarching view into other modules such as F&O, Marketing and HR), related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process.
- Establishes CE architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines and integrations across systems.
- Guiding Business Analysts in identifying functional gaps between Dynamics 365 CE and current business requirements, as well as recommend workarounds or steps to close the gaps.
- Advising IT and Business Users on best practices for CE, development and integration processes
- Balance Business User requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Building and configuring CE forms, views, dashboards, workflows, Dynamics Portals and developing SSRS reports. Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox.
- Together with the project team you will be customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Dynamics 365 CE / PowerApps and you will mentor our developers
- Define and implement best practices in SDLC for Dynamics 365
- Working with teammates to design and architect proposed solution.
- Ensure proper documentation (design, ER, plans, others as needed) is created, maintained, and approved for all aspects of the development, delivery and maintenance.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to increase the maturity of automations.
- Support Quality Assurance engineers to improve automated testing.
- Collaborate with the functional teams and ERP Program Director to identify and develop integrations between our Web, Mobile and D365 solutions.
- Develop and maintain a healthy “trust network” across the business and IT.
- Ensure transparency and consistency in how they engage with stakeholders and the team.
- Employ design thinking and hypothesis-driven development techniques to promote innovation.
Knowledge and Skills
- The ideal candidate will specialize in the D365 for Customer Engagement product (Sales, Service, Marketing). Additional knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps and Microsoft Flow, is strongly preferred.
- Must have In-depth experience in development, architecture, implementation, and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (especially CE) platform
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CE) issue diagnosing and troubleshooting.
- Dynamics CE certifications are a plus, but not required
- Experience with best practices for implementations using Agile framework and Scrum
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to consistently and efficiently produce results.
- Proven development and technical expertise in implementing D365 solution
- Expert in integration and data migration to Dynamics CE (online) since this is a critical part of the project
- Expertise in Azure Data Factory, Common Data Model, CDS, PowerApps model and automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Five years of experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery, including Web, Mobile, Portal and application integrations.
- Mid-level experience in managing software applications architecture
- Four years of experience in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE)
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112. Permanent work authorization required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, 9 paid sick days, and 11 paid Holidays. Generous reimbursements for industry certifications and access to Gartner Research.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2018. Come on board with 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.
Check out our Built In Colorado profile at: www.builtincolorado.com/company/toastmasters-international.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.