Director, Strategic Sales at Freshworks
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).Job Description
- Provide leadership, development and execution support to the Regional Sales Managers to surpass revenue targets
- Assist and coach Account Executives and Business Development Reps in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, and Business Development to accelerate sales cycles, generate new sales opportunities drive revenue through multiple channels
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring of the Sales team
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business, including, but not limited to forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
- 15+ years of software sales experience, and 5+ years of sales leadership
- Track record of stability and tenure in multiple organizations
- History of overachieving targets in a SaaS, market leading technology
- Proven success scaling out multiple sales team with success selling SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry (preferably in CRM and Customer Experience solutions)
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of CRM reporting and dashboards and highly process orientated
- Demonstrated experience building a collaborative environment between sales, marketing, product and finance
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.