Director, Strategic Partnerships at SpotX
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX has a range of partnerships that are core to the development of continued success in the organization. We invest in these relationships to drive thought leadership, brand awareness and satisfy current and future customers who rely on these 3rd party technologies.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for evaluating, onboarding and growing new and existing partners. In this challenging role you will drive new agreements with prospective partners, working across all divisions of SpotX. Additionally, you will apply your business development skills, strategic acumen, industry knowledge and product understanding to expand SpotX's partner base and business growth. Given SpotX’s technology is open and extensible, your core responsibilities will also include growing and developing existing partnerships.
Making an immediate impact:
- Manage day-to-day interactions with 3rd party technology partners
- Evaluate new partnership opportunities working cross functionally to ensure stakeholder requirements are met
- Provide cross department communication as it relates to the needs of our partners or clients
- Increase awareness of SpotX offerings in partner companies
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of ad tech industry experience, preferably in video
- Background in partnerships, sales, account management or business development at a digital advertising, ad tech or media company
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Creative thinker that can see potential strategic alignment across multiple partner segments
- You can multitask effectively, engaging a portfolio or partners on a range of activities
- You thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing ecosystem
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution skills and comfortable speaking about technical topics in a group setting
- Understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, industry trends and key platforms
- Ability to interpret legal documents, negotiate agreements and work with attorneys to complete agreements
- Excellent partner relationship and business development skills