Director of Sales at Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Director of Sales to work with the Sales team. This position has responsibility for execution of the Sales strategy and management with their assigned direct reports. This leader will work closely with his/her team to develop the Administrative and CxO relationships in assigned accounts and drive FWI revenue. He or she will lead the team as we continue to advance FWI’s value proposition.
The Director of Sales is a management position.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Requirements for Success:
- Coach, develop, and manage the performance of the Sales team to execute the FWI sales strategy to include development of C-Suite and Administrative relationships and deliver value offerings and solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Serve as a partner to the Directors to advance the strategy and grow revenue and share in the assigned industry accounts.
- Ensure the Sales team is effectively creating strategic partnerships, utilizing available tools and collaborating with the management team.
- Set clear objectives for the team and establish key metrics to measure performance.
- Interface with the Business Units Leaders and the SVP of Sales to insure the broader organization recognizes strategic account objectives and resources are prioritized appropriately.
- Lead the sales process in collaboration with the sales team, marketing and proposal teams to drive the FWI portfolio of solutions at assigned industry accounts.
- Serve as a key resource for special projects and participate routinely in the design and implementation of customer value programs and product launches.
- Develop the Sales team in solution based sales.
- Develop the strategy and execution of FWI contracts that leverage multiple businesses within assigned Sales accounts.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with his or her direct reports.
- Ensure that pricing integrity is maintained within assigned Sales accounts and are consistent with corporate strategies.
Helpful for Success:
- Bachelors’ Business Administration, related field, or related relevant experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years' software/SaaS sales experience
- 2+ years' sales leadership experience
- Strong Strategic and Business Acumen skills.
- Understanding of P&L and customer business proformas
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proven ability to successfully execute a complex sales process and interact with the C-Suite
- Experience in reading, analyzing and writing strategic plans and proposals with customers
- Ability to travel
- Complex Enterprise Software Solutions sales and sales management
- Formal solution sales training (Miller Heiman, Sandler Sales, Challenger Sale)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.