Director of Sales
ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
This role will lead the sales team and develop frameworks to scale revenue generation.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Evaluate and optimize sales activity.
- Consistently hit revenue goals.
- Develop and implement a framework to scale broker and other channel partner relationships.
- 3-5 years’ experience in closing new business.
- 1-2 years’ experience managing a team.
- Proven track record of closing business as an individual contributor.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals with partners.
- Ability to develop others.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to improve product offering.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide solutions for client needs.
- Salesforce experience.
- Quick learner, detailed oriented, team player.
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.