Director of Sales & Partner Enablement at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:19 a.m. (MST) on Friday, December 3, 2021
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is looking for a motivated and dynamic Director of Sales and Partner Enablement to help support our fast-growing Sales and Partnership teams. You will be responsible for training/ramping our new hires, crafting a best-in-class onboarding & training program, sales collateral, tools, etc.. A successful candidate has experience onboarding, training, and enabling rapidly growing highly successful sales teams. You will ultimately be responsible for growing sales efficiency through reduced time to first deal closed, and overall revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop curriculum, content, and all ongoing training programs including sales/customer success skills training, competitive intelligence, playbooks, and product training.
· Maintain up-to-date program and collateral alongside a "rapidly developing product and roadmap".
· Collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders to identify gaps or weaknesses in existing sales processes, build and implement solutions that improve our process and enable revenue/partnerships teams to succeed.
· Be a thought partner across GTM leadership on short and long-range (multi-year) strategies, including partnership development, operating priorities, org design, market analysis, and select priority performance improvement programs.
· Serve as a liaison between sales, partners, customer success, marketing, and product teams.
· Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales and customer success teams.
· Lead a professional, hard-working team by providing ongoing mentoring, coaching, and feedback to support efficient performance and development of team members.
Qualifications and Skills
· At least 5+ years of enabling, training, mentor, or leading salespeople.
· Have experience and proven track record of successfully selling a sophisticated B2B product.
· Lead and optimize all sales onboarding to improve sales efficiency and reduce new hire ramp time.
· High degree of proficiency with basic business systems (especially Google Apps, LMS, Zoom, Salesforce).
· Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch.
· Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual.
· High energy, self-motivated, positive, outgoing, engaging, proactive, and able to relate well to a diverse audience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation DOE: base: $120,000 - $140,000 per year, variable compensation: up to $40,000 per year.
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description