Director of Sales - Orthodontic Market at OrthoFi
We are looking for an energetic and motivated sales leader who is excited to join a fast-growing industry. We are looking for someone that loves a challenge and can start contributing on day one. This role will be empowered to take a very successful sales team to the next level. This role is for a leader with vision and the proven ability to structure, empower and motivate a growing team of hungry individuals to reach the next level of success in our multi-year strategic plan.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of sales achievement success
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience, including experience building a growing sales organization across multiple product lines, channels, and office locations (remote employees)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Healthcare experience preferred; Dental and/or Orthodontic experience a plus
- Experience managing inside sales and/or BDR along with outside sales a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM required
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Experience building sales comp plans a plus
- Prior P&L responsibility a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint; experience with Google Suite is a plus
Keys for Success
- Understand basic principles of how to build a successful organization to maximize talent
- Ability to synthesize the company vision/mission and apply that to the sales plan build
- Ability to build aggressive but achievable sales targets that drive results and motivate the team
- Ability to use technology (e.g. CRM, Excel, etc.) to forecast sales and budget performance
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Solid leadership traits to guide teams through change and maintain focus on the target ahead
What's in it for you...
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with 100% employer paid options
- 401(k) match
- Supportive culture with one-of-a-kind growth and development opportunities
- Option to work from home or in the office
- Employer HSA contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Company sponsored premium subscription to the Calm app
- Vendor discounts
Compensation: $135,000 - $150,000 base salary, plus commissions and bonus
**Please note that the above compensation information is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules.**
Work Authorization: You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Who We Are
OrthoFi is an innovative, tech-enabled solution that helps Orthodontists start more patients and give them more time to provide great quality care. With the recent acquisition of OrthoBanc, OrthoFi is now the US orthodontic industry leader in practice financial management, working with over 2,000 practices in the US. Collectively with OrthoBanc, OrthoFi has helped over 3.2 million patients access quality, affordable Orthodontic care. Our combination of cutting-edge Patient Acquisition software and robust Revenue Cycle Management solutions helps practices grow by over 13% YOY and manages patient and insurance billing and collections with exceptional collection results that exceed industry standards. The company has about 300 employees, with offices in Denver CO and Chattanooga TN.
In December 2020, OrthoFi announced its partnership with Chattanooga based company, OrthoBanc. OrthoBanc has been a preferred patient payment management solution for orthodontic and dental practices. Together, our award-winning technologies and experienced teams will deliver a portfolio of industry-leading patient acquisition software solutions and revenue cycle management services. Combining the strengths of the two companies sets the stage for an evolution of orthodontic practice development with a spectrum of solutions to fit every orthodontic practice.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We're looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people's lives and help to create more smiles every day.
We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado's list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver's fastest growing companies and ranked on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US multiple years in a row!