Director, Sales Operations at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
JumpCloud is looking for a Director of Sales Operations. In this role you will be an important part of helping elevate our sales team as we continue our rapid growth. This role reports directly to our Chief Revenue Officer and will function much as his Chief of Staff, working closely with our Sales, Marketing and Business teams to build a best-in-class sales team. We’re looking for a self-driven Sales Operations pro who thrives in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment, wants to be a “builder”, and is excited to dive into a variety of projects.
- Forecasting - Build and drive a repeatable, metrics based process to ensure accuracy and visibility to monthly and quarterly business results.
- Business Reporting - Establish a cadence for delivering consistent, actionable reporting to sales leadership. Build a capability to deliver unique requirements for different sales teams, as well as occasional ad hoc requests.
- Deal Desk Pricing and Quotes - Staff a Deal Desk. Establish a center of competency, utilizing best practices to accelerate the process of delivering quotes and contracts to customers, both through standard pricing policies, as well as custom processes.
- Funnel and Opportunity Management - Partner with marketing and growth teams to establish a process and set of metrics for management of opportunities, lead through closed won. The process should guide improvement of conversion rates and delivery of the revenue plan, and establish reporting and process to ensure “cleanliness” of the pipeline.
- Compensation Planning - In partnership with finance, assume ownership of the sales compensation plan, driving the annual development and delivery of the plan, followed by monitoring its effectiveness in driving the desired behaviors from the sales team, as well as occasional exception handling.
- Annual Sales Planning - Collaborate with sales management, finance and HR, to develop an annual capacity plan for the sales organization. Ensure quotas are aggressive, yet achievable and set consistent with industry peers. Define staffing plans and work with recruiting to ensure fulfillment of the plan.
- Sales process and systems improvement - Monitor and report on sales performance, efficiency and effectiveness. Work with Business Systems Support and IT to ensure sales is making the best use of the tools it has, as well as adding additional capabilities to improve productivity.
- Partner and International Support - Ensure the team has the skills and expertise to support all routes-to-market, including business partners and especially those in international regions.
- Enablement - Define and deliver a comprehensive sales enablement program, accelerating the ramp time for new hires, and ensuring skills are built and maintained. Emphasis should be placed on driving the MEDDICC sales methodology into everything in sales.
- 6+ years of sales operations experience
- Proven track record of building and leading top performing teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve for solutions that work not only today, but for the longer term
- Proven excellence in multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals
- Exceptional analytic skills and desire to dig in and understand the “why” and how we improve
- Strong data management abilities
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" duties as needed to support the team and business
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $175,000-$225,000k, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description