Director of Sales Operations and Enablement at Spekit
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
About the Role:
As the Director of Sales Operations & Enablement, you will work closely with Revenue and Executive leadership to develop and optimize go-to-market strategy, processes, systems and infrastructure that boost productivity and efficiency, enabling Spekit to continue to accelerate revenue growth. The Director of Sales Operations & Enablement is a key leadership role that will be a part of Spekit’s Revenue Sr. Leadership Team and report directly to the VP. Sales.
Spekit is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You’ll join a small team from companies like Salesforce, Outreach, Splunk, and you’ll have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
- Responsible for sales forecasting, planning, reporting, order processing, compensation design, strategic analysis as well as enablement strategy, content & course design, and delivery, and Revenue onboarding program management.
- Drive annual planning processes across global revenue organizations, including business modeling, territory planning, compensation design, in close partnership with Finance and other cross-functional leadership.
- Drive Sales and broader Revenue productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems.
- Deliver core business metrics, reporting, and analytics, including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel & churn analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience with 2+ years as a Sales Operations leader in a software company
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Deep experience with Salesforce and other critical sales tools
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement sales processes & enablement plans
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Legal and Marketing
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- 2+ years Sales Enablement leadership
- Salesforce administration
- Onboarding program development & execution experience
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!