Director of Sales - Network Security (North America) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Director of Sales - Network Security (North America)
As the leader of Network Security solutions for Arrow, the Director of Sales creates a vision for their team and ensures their effectiveness by organizing analytics, improving processes and meeting and exceeding SLA’s. The position creates an environment of unified vision between vendor and Arrow and acts as an advocate to spread vendors sales strategy throughout business. The Director, Sales has an expert knowledge of the business, and is able to leverage Arrow’s strengths to build relationships and grow our brand.
This role will be critical to the growth and development of Arrow's Network Security Sales Team with a focus on leading the next generation of our supplier offerings. The Sales Director will be an integral asset in developing Arrow's client solutions with a focus on industry leading Security Suppliers (PANW, Forescout, Forcepoint, Riverbed, Thales/Gemalto, F5, Checkpoint, Juniper, FireEye, Fortinet).
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of Network Security Sales Team, providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum sales, profitability and growth
- Leadership: Recruit, hire and mentor top sales management talent. Sets the tone for their Sales Team through professional demeanor and appropriate responsiveness to the organization
- Creates an environment of unified vision between vendor and Arrow's customer service and sales capacity.
- Strategically manages vendor and customer relationships
- Ensures high potential talent on their teams through guiding managers on recruiting, hiring, performance reviews, development plans and promotional opportunities
- Recruit, hire and mentor top sales business development staff
- Provide leadership and talent development for the business development staff and global marketing staff
What we are looking for
- 10-15+ years of experience in enterprise account sales, business development, and supplier management with a focus in Network and Cyber Security.
- 5+ years leading and developing sales teams at the Director or Sr. Manager level with a successful track record of YoY growth.
- Must have previous experience providing customer solutions with Security industry suppliers: (PANW, Forescout, Forcepoint, Riverbed, Thales/Gemalto, F5, Checkpoint, Juniper, FireEye, Fortinet, etc.)
- Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
- Develops plans and delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
- Manages large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
Experience / Education
Minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (Colorado locations)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (Colorado locations)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking (Colorado locations)
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)