Director of Sales Enablement at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Director of Sales Enablement to manage a team of Sales Analysts and oversee the Demand Creation/Qualification Team. This individual will partner tightly with the Sales VP and Sales Directors to understand the sales organization’s priorities, identify productivity improvement projects, and deliver results. This position will help complete in-depth analysis of macro trends and direct the Sales Analysts in how to enable the FWI Sales Team. In addition, this role will be charged with effectively growing FWI’s software as a service business and related sales opportunities. This individual will be responsible for designing and improving processes focused on enabling the sales team to qualify inbound leads, prospect opportunities, and manage sales opportunities through to close. Requires strong communication skills as this individual will need to work with all levels of the company, including the Executive team.
- Teach existing processes to support the Sales organization, design some new processes
- Lead sales training classes for quota-carrying reps
- Lead boot camp classes for new sales hires
- Hold office hours for on demand sales support
- Interface with adjacent functions like Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales Engineers
- Interface with Sales management to understand and prioritize key issues impacting productivity
- Interviewing new sales candidates
- Manage the Sales Analysts and evolve their role into strategic team members
- Partner with downstream organizations to facilitate end to end process improvements
- Collect the Voice of Sales to ensure the team is delivering real benefits
- Evaluate sales data to improve productivity and performance.
- Manage and review opportunities for accurate current situation and next step strategies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requirements for Success:
- 3+ years experience in business-to-business sales
- Strong work ethic leading a sales team by example, including the ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Strong decision-making and strategic skills with good attention to details.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members to provide the best experience for the customer and the highest likelihood of successfully closing and implementing the deal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including one-on-one, in meetings, and presentations.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong math and analytical aptitude
- BA or BS in related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years working in an office setting
Helpful for Success:
- Experience using salesforce.com, marketing tools, SalesLoft or similar prospecting tools
- Experience crafting sales pitch decks
- Experience in facilitation
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.