Director, Sales (CO Springs) at HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor is not only the world’s largest marketplace for connecting Homeowners to Service Professionals, it has also become one of the fastest growing sales organizations Colorado with offices in New York City, Chicago, Indianapolis, Denver, Colorado Springs, and Kansas City. We are excited to announce our Colorado Springs office is looking for a new leader! We are seeking out an experienced Sales Director to take the reins of this exciting opportunity and help us take performance to the next level. This emerging leader will be responsible for the growth of a dynamic sales center, as well as developing current and future sales managers.
HomeAdvisor has been awarded a top work place for 6 years in a row (voted by the Denver Post Top Places to Work) and we are looking for proven talent to take on this role. Our Sales Director should not only be dedicated to the Sales Center’s success, but also continuing to build a fantastic culture that sets our organization apart.
- Leading a team of 5 managers and over 50 Sales Consultants to achieve and surpass sales and sales quality objectives
- Ensure Sales standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the company's management, team members and customers.
- Ensure employee, customer and overall issues that affect the business are resolved in a timely manner.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformity to those standards (through performance review).
Strategy & Planning
- In partnership with the company's team leaders, identify opportunities for innovation, identification of new opportunities to increase retention, customer satisfaction and portfolio development.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of various initiatives.
- Participate as a member of the management team in developing processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately, and the organization's resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of talent development and revenue.
Experience and Skills:
5+ years of Inside Sales and Sales Management
Ability to manage multiple KPI’s effectively
Experience leading large-scale teams (25+) in the B2B arena
Short Cycle, high volume sales experience a plus
Ability to mentor and grow young leaders to reach their potential
Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
Ability to motivate individuals and teams
Ability to manage costs against a monthly budget
- Proven leadership ability - able to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to set and manage priorities, filter requests, and delegate tasks to appropriate team members.
- Ability to articulate ideas to front line employees as well as the corporate level
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with high level of attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
This position reports to the VP of Sales in Golden.