Director, Regional Sales - Northeast at LogRhythm
Director, Regional Sales Sales - Northeast
Who we are looking for
LogRhythm is looking for a Director Regional Sales. As a Director, Regional Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of Enterprise Sales Managers in selling a Next-Gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industrywide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success, both financially and professionally.
The right person for this role will understand how to navigate long sales cycles and aggressively sell complex technology into enterprise environments. Building up a sustainable ecosystem of LogRhythm customers across the market will be your ultimate objective.
Ideal location of candidate will be
Excellent communication skills are essential combined with the ability to make formal presentations and speak effectively in public.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead
- Oversee and coach a team of Enterprise Sales Managers prospecting into large enterprise accounts while managing an efficient sales process
- Ensure your team is developing relationships and working effectively with our channel partners
- Effectively leverage all internal resources including product management, customer care, sales engineering, LogRhythm Labs and partner services
- Oversee and coach negotiations and strategies for favorable pricing and business terms by selling value and ROI.
- Ensure utilization of and contribute to our sales methodology and processes
- Coordinate and leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer as appropriate
- Review and oversee price quotations, coach and aid in suggestion of the appropriate products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed
- Ensure your team’s existing customer expectations are being met while they expand their reach and depth into assigned their territories
- Required Skills
- 5+ years managing a team of Regional Sales Managers selling direct and channel products within the security space or enterprise software
- In-depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts, which can be leveraged immediately
- Comfortable with a leadership presence in front of customers with a track record of closing deals in excess of six figures
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Knowledge with prospects and customers within the defined territory
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $165-220k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: July 14, 2021
- Reporting to: - VP of Sales Americas
- Location: - US Remote (Northeast)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.