Director of NA CRM Sales Strategy and Execution (Remote) at Freshworks
We are seeking a sales strategy leader whose focus is ensuring that we are driving the right programs and execution for successful growth outcomes in our journey towards $1B+ in ARR. Our CRM solution continues to evolve through its growth phase and requires collaboration across Product, Product Marketing, Lead Generation, and Sales Execution.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will own a revenue number and work across the Sales organization to over achieve targets.
- Ensure that we are executing on CRM campaigns in Marketing.
- Ensure that SDRs, AEs, and AMs are all focused on selling and following up on the CRM personas and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with Sales Enablement and Product Marketing Manager to ensure that our field teams know what the the ideal customer profile is, ensuring that our campaigns and outreach match those profiles.
- Attend weekly CRM BU meetings and provide field feedback.
- Monitor and report on pipeline and metrics for the CRM business, identifying problems and opportunities to improve.
- Help identify specific accounts where we may need more company support to win.
- Be a central resource for Sales, Partner, and Pre-Sales teams on specific accounts.
- Work with regional leadership in Sales and Pre-Sales on areas for improving.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales or Solution Engineering experience at a leading SaaS or similar company.
- Must have strong CRM product experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- A consistent track record of building relationships at C-level at mid-market and above customers.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills, and the ability to infuse these skills to team members.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
- Deep understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Deep understanding of the sales process inside of the company and how campaigns become pipeline and closed business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
Culture Fit and Impact:
- Integrity and Ethics: Be honest, have integrity, intensity and passion – necessary to blend with the rest of the executive management team.
- Passion: An enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating leader with a sales mindset who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring a fast growing and highly ambitious organization.
- Results Oriented: A strong focus on execution. This individual must be strategic and creative - but strong execution and transformation capabilities are critical for success. Success will be judged on what is accomplished and delivered, not what is proposed.
- Collaboration: Highly entrepreneurial, with a high level of energy, dedication, and a persevering drive to succeed and win. Not afraid to work side by side with the his/her team
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.