Director, Inside Sales at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry analyst awards.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is seeking a Director, Inside Sales. As a Director of Inside Sales, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) that sell a Next-Gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industrywide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success.
The role of Director, Inside Sales will be to manage a team of ISRs that will focus primarily on winning sub-$50,000 transactions. The right person for this role will understand how to build and manage a successful team of ISR’s in a fast paced, high growth environment.
Excellent Communication skills are essential, with the ability to deliver predictable, scalable and repeatable results across all aspects of Inside Sales in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Lead the Inside Sales team and work closely with Senior Leaders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations to drive alignment and top-line outcomes.
- Develop fully detailed policies and procedures, as well as reporting and forecast metrics for hiring, onboarding, training, role execution, pipeline and revenue impact.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations to establish reports, dashboards, and analysis.
- Provide visibility into Inside sales activities and drive operational excellence through rigorous adherence to standards and auditability.
- Ensure Inside Sales develops and maintains effective territory plans.
- Support Enterprise and SME segment sales growth through great collaboration, energy and activity with Field Sales teams.
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise software & solutions
- 5+ years of Inside Sales management experience
- A growth mindset; forward leaning and innovative while focused on continuous improvement
- Track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.