The Director of Inside Sales is responsible for the direction and management of the Inside Sales business unit. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of inside sales best practices, along with experience managing account management and operations teams. He/She will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Designs, implements, and manages strategic inside sales and fulfillment process initiatives.
- Directly manages inside sales associates, territory managers, and account managers.
- Responsible for setting and assigning individual quotas for team, which directly align with company goals.
- Introduce rigorous day-to-day performance management of team members, leveraging Salesforce.com to track and report on KPI's.
- Introduce inside sales best practices to optimize all stages of the sales process
- Facilitates successful implementation of new products and services
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the executive team, and company as a whole.
- Establishes effective onboarding, training, and coaching programs.
- Acts as a role model for the company culture.
- Establish contests and spiffs to drive engagement and performance.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven track record managing a large team of inside sales and operations professionals
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university.
- 3+ years of successful inside sales and operations leadership.
- Experience working in the corporate housing industry a plus
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly manage sales associates, territory managers, and account managers.
Travel: One to two trips per year. Length of stay typically 1-4 days.