Director Inside Sales (US) at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
As the Director of Global Inside Sales, you are responsible for the management of structure and hiring of a new Inside Sales team as well as the collaboratively with field sales to develop outbound prospecting pipeline building strategy. You’ll work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to devise the best tactics to increase demand generation and set weekly and monthly KPIs. This is a highly strategic role where you’re able to have control over business decisions for the most important aspect of Conga’s outbound prospecting and pipeline generation. Candidates should think like a founder, driving constant process and quality improvement to ensure pipeline quality and close rates commensurate with Conga’s other demand generation channels.
· Know what “great” looks like in building a team of “A” players
· Execute on the overall strategy for obtaining outbound prospecting pipeline
· Align with marketing and sales leaders and teams to strategically and predictably fill pipeline with qualified prospects and customers for their territories within target accounts
· Ensure the Inside Sales KPIs are being hit on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by conducting regular assessment of progress regarding weekly and monthly forecasts
· Responsible for developing a coaching and training framework for the broader Inside Sales organization
· Effectively lead team to exceed their team goals and pipeline
· Work strategically with Marketing to create prospecting and ABM campaigns
· Understand and drive solution selling – focused on customer outcomes
· Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of Inside Sales engaged in promoting Conga solutions
· Achieve pipeline creation at or above stated quota and goals
· Develop framework for constant iteration and improvement; monitoring, supporting and coaching the Global Inside Sales organization toward best practices in cold calling, prospecting, follow-up calls and booking meetings
· Conduct performance management reviews to ensure direct reports are developing and that goals and expectations are aligned
· BS/BA required, Master’s degree preferred
· 7+ years of Sales Management experience
· Experience running a global sales organization
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in SaaS software sales; prior experience cold calling and creating pipeline for a SaaS software team.
· Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, and prospecting.
· Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
· Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
· Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
· Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
· Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
· Experience with coaching and mentoring
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.