Director, Customer Success at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Director of Customer Success is responsible for leading a team to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with Vertafore's largest customers to create high levels of customer satisfaction. The Director of Customer Success works closely with Sales, Customer Support, Product Management, Professional Services and Finance teams to ensure customers are pleased with Vertafore.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Manage and lead a high performing, collaborating team to build relationships with assigned strategic customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
· Lead the team to work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Vertafore software solutions effectively and finding value in our services
· Manage or oversee major multiphase projects to help Vertafore customers succeed with their products
· Become an expert in Vertafore's solutions and educate customers and the team on the use and benefits of our products
· Work closely with Sales, Support, Professional Services, Billing, and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues as well as ensuring alignment
· Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
· Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, team engagement, account renewal, and account growth
· Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
· Manage strategic initiatives to continually evolve Vertafore's Customer Success program
· Occasional travel to customer sites
· Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Professional Services or Account Management
· 4+ years of experience leading a high performing team and managing employees
· Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
· Project management background preferred.
· Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
· Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.