Director of Customer Success at StackHawk (Remote)
Application security is shifting left, with software engineering teams taking ownership over the security of their applications. StackHawk is helping lead this charge with our application security testing software, built for automation in CI/CD.
We are hiring a Director of Customer Success to build and lead the Customer Success/Support function within the company. We are looking for a passionate leader who continuously thinks about great customer experience, committed to winning in the market and delivering on their goals.
You have a proven track record of leading and transforming a start-up organization to a highly motivated and effective scale up org, and can work comfortably with continuous change while being laser focused on your goals. You will exceed retention and growth in line with quarterly/annual targets. You will be instrumental in driving strategic direction, product adoption, retention, growth, and expansion by providing data to support decision making. You will manage all customers onboarded to ensure they get the best out of our solution, with the ultimate aim being retention/renewal and generating more revenue. You'll work in collaboration across the business when executing our strategy in qualifying business requirements and implementing a customer success process; developing and maintaining business relationships and delivering a customer success plan.
As a Series A startup that is ready to invest in accelerating growth, you’ll be joining at the ground floor. You’ll need to be able to roll up your sleeves and do the work, while also building strategically for the future. If this sounds like the right role for you, we’d love to chat!
What You’ll Do
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and work across cross-functional teams to develop a holistic strategy that enhances customer value.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer understands that collaboration is imperative to everything we do, continually working across internal and external teams to understand playbooks, programs, intended outcomes, and collateral to successfully engage customers and accelerate adoption
- Measure Customer Success: Be responsible for and manage success measures and KPIs, including customer sentiment and overall health, increased product consumption and adoption, account revenue growth, and renewal performance.
- Measure Customer Support: Be responsible for and measure the quality of the service provided, resolution times, and overall customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of progressive experience leading customer-facing teams for a complex, global SaaS organization serving tech-savvy customers, with a breadth of exposure to both SMB and Enterprise customer needs
- Build and scale customer success/support team
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success. Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of StackHawk, while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Highly prefer 2+ years experience with developer tooling and are comfortable engaging directly with developers and/or Application Security leaders
- Strong business acumen and an interest in the startup ecosystem
- Empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale enterprise deployment plans across multiple post-sales customer-facing roles specifically for technical products
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and a 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation (Unlimited PTO) plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Salary range for this role is $120k to $160k, or commensurate with experience.