About the Team
The Renewals team is an essential part of the Revenue organization charged with continuing the progress of the customers while expanding their revenue. This organization works closely with its counterparts in Customer Success and Sales to keep a strong experience for our client-base.About the Role
- Leads a team of global segment leaders directly responsible for but not limited to, renewals & retention teams that investigate, engage and negotiate renewal contracts and risk mitigation activities
- Meet or exceed renewals and retention targets outlined for the department across all segments, for online and direct churn and renewals
- Helps create and lead the overarching short and long-term Renewal & Retention strategy with his/her Sr. leadership counterparts
- Regularly engages internally across Zoom's executive team to provide segment updates and forecasts in addition to helping articulate the future evolution of our collective Renewal & Retention efforts as the Customer Success team evolves
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP-Level Executives of external customers to address business needs
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company
- Drive team growth through effective and strategic hiring by working cross functionally with the recruitment team, as well as work to educate and promote direct reports
- Be an innovator that will help our team discover new ways to contribute to our services and drive new business initiatives
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Attract top talent for the Renewal & Retention Team with a diverse background and experience
- Inspiring leadership persona, focusing teams on a philosophy of sales development & execution through a business outcome & client satisfaction approach
- 5+ years of renewals experience within a SaaS company
- 5+ years of management experience within a SaaS company
- Direct SaaS/UCaaS selling experience SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed renewals, client satisfaction, & team work
- Have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Travel is required
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram