Director, Customer Success - Named Accounts at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, as the Director, Customer Success you will be managing a team of our Customer Success Managers that work with some of Checkr’s largest and most strategic customers. You will be responsible for driving customer value, building executive relations and managing the ongoing health of the customers.
- Define and execute on a scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base. This includes defining, inspecting and reporting on an operating cadence that enables proactive action.
- Partner with the executive leadership team to develop and execute account engagement, retention and growth strategies
- Partner with the extended ecosystem within Checkr - Professional Services, Product Management, R&D, Finance and other departments to ensure cross functional collaboration on meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Be a thought leader in developing and executing on Customer Success best practices that can be used across the organization.
- Manage and report on all aspects of customer health including Product Adoption, Relationships and overall sentiment as expressed through CSAT and NPS
- Partner with the account management team to drive increased revenues through timely renewals and upsells/expansions across your customer base.
- Manage a team of 6 - 8 Customer Success Managers
What you bring:
- Previous customer success leadership with a book of business in excess of $100M.
- Highly comfortable navigating ambiguity of a maturing organization
- Track record of creating innovative and sound strategies for driving value within an existing customer base.
- Management consulting/business strategy experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and ability to lead major change efforts requiring cross functional leadership collaboration.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Strong people management skills and background
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $150,280 - $176,800. This position is also eligible to participate in Checkr’s commission plan/bonus plan.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.