Choozle is looking for a Director, Channel Partnerships to join our growing team. The Director, Channel Partnerships will be responsible for cultivating our existing integrated partner relationships and have a deep focus on acquiring new partners to grow channel and partner demand. The ideal candidate will be extremely knowledgeable of the AdTech, MarTech, Data and Supply ecosystem with established relationships, with a strong track record of driving channel growth that leads to tangible revenue.
WHO WE ARE
Choozle is the leading self-service digital advertising platform for mid-market. Choozle is continuously recognized as an amazing place to work and our passion is to exceed our clients’ expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7-10 years of experience in AdTech, MarTech, Data, or Supply with experience growing channel strategy
- Master at developing, executing, outreach and partner strategy with result of growing revenue
- Deep relationships in the advertising industry
- Experience identifying future channel opportunities and leveraging current partners to scale
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail
- Experience in management and team leadership
- Proven track record or results and success generating quality demand that leads to revenue growth
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Responsible for growing Choozle’s presence and partnerships in the Media and Advertising ecosystem
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
- Identifies partner GTM or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental joint revenue achievement
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Work collectively with Sales and product team to accelerate channel lead generation
- Assess current partner relationships and determine areas for revenue growth or lead development opportunities
- Produce and execute on quarterly plans to maximize lead growth from partners
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, evolve the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- There’s a reason Choozle was awarded AdAge’s #1 Best Place to Work: Smart people, fast-paced environment, innovative tech, happy customers, happy employees. Choozle is a place to not only grow but to thrive.
- Opportunity to truly make an impact on the business by contributing to its success.
- Your voice matters - Choozle is a solution-first company that believes in ideas over seniority, tenure, or position.
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.