Director, Channel Account Management at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:51 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 17, 2022
The Director of Channel Account Management is responsible for cultivating and driving channel accounts within the GHX payments business line. The role involves relationship development with national and regional level banking partners, tactical execution of operational plans and sales opportunity development to maximize the value of the channel.The Director owns the day-to-day relationship and participates in strategic planning and roadmap activities. They will partner cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product management, customer operations and other infrastructure stakeholders to bring alignment of commercial and technology functions for full realization of the channel opportunity.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively leads joint partner planning to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and key milestones and metrics associated with the partner relationship.
- Conduct regular assessments of channel activity within sales, implementation and existing accounts to drive growth within specific channels.
- Serve as a sales specialist on the payment solutions platform to support banking partner sales engagements.
- Act as a liaison between GHX resources and teams and bank partner teams for implementation and product development efforts.
- Work with Product leadership to define channel growth strategies and execution plans.
- Understand competitive solutions inside and outside of existing channel partners and how that impacts GHX strategy.
- Assess channel activity on a regular basis and lead the development of organizational structures to support the business needs.
- Understand business drivers within the channel and drive GHX to support them in the most effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or combination of education and related experience.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in partner relationship development and management.
- 5+ years of commercial experience, preferably with background in e-commerce (B2B, B2C) and/or finance.
- Ability to clearly communicate and work in team environments.
- Demonstrated lateral leadership experience.
- Process optimization experience.
- Competency at developing strategies and execution plans for new businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional project teams.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Strong executive presence.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and processes to achieve commitments/results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (oral and written communication).
- 50% in front of customers, 50% internal.
Read Full Job Description