Director, Business Operations
Evolve’s business is complex and dynamic. We have multiple customer and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services, and operate in a fast-changing, high-growth industry. Strategic opportunities and decisions often involve numerous impact factors and multiple business units. That is where the Business Operations Team comes in! -- it works closely with the executive team and business units to develop, implement, monitor, and refine key strategic initiatives. As Director, Business Operations, you will lead a range of projects that might include go-to-market strategies, product bundling, organizational efficiencies, customer segmentation, pricing strategy, customer behavior analysis, valuation modeling, partnership evaluation, and others (e.g., awesome ideas you bring to the table). This role reports to the CFO.
- Collaborate regularly with CFO and executive team to prioritize strategic projects to tackle
- Manage and develop other Business Operations team members
- Lead meetings with different business units and cross-functional teams to surface relevant information and discuss strategic considerations for each project
- Work with your team to research and analyze business opportunities to lay out key decision criteria such as opportunity size, likelihood of success, investment requirements, and execution complexity
- Oversee and manage implementation of initiatives cross-functionally
- Prepare Excel models, memos, and slides as required to support effective analysis and communication
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting
- Experience in corporate strategy, financial planning and analysis, GM, or operational management role(s)
- MBA (preferred)
- Exceptional problem-structuring, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel experience, including decision and financial modeling
- Experience synthesizing information from numerous sources, working with incomplete data, and presenting concise analyses to senior management
- High-level of creativity and strategic thinking
- Ability to influence change across a business
- Experienced in team management and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.