Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
About the team
Worldpay from FIS is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It is the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
The eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth – Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel – and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence Worldpay from FIS's share of wallet. To achieve this, we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
What you will be doing
The Business Development Director will lead a commercial team of Business Development Representatives within our eCommerce business.
- Consistently exceed new business targets both in delivering revenue and signing new contracts
- Coach the team on complex negotiations, business acumen and winning business
- Run a large pipeline built to deliver consistent results
- Ensure prospects commercials are profitable for the company and deliver significant value to the customer
- Identify opportunity within the pipeline and work with individuals to pull the opportunities through the funnel
- Hold the team accountable for activity metrics, CRM hyenine and adherence to sales methodology and best practices
- Measure and report on sales KPIs
- Participate in the sales process as a senior voice of Worldpay from FIS
- Work collaboratively across functions to ensure contracts and processes are delivered.
- Build a strong internal brand for the Business Development team
What you bring:
- A positive attitude and a passion for leading success over performing sales teams
- Experience in leading Enterprise level sales teams
- Strong leadership, presentation, and coaching skill
- Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Degree
Added bonus if you have:
- Payments experience
- eCom experience
What we offer you:
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.