Director, Account Management at Angi
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the Role
Angi is seeking a Director, Account Management to join our Home Renovation team. This is a unique opportunity to drive incremental revenue through existing partnerships by building and leading a strong team of account managers.
The Director, Account Management will be responsible for planning and overseeing initiatives that result in retaining existing valuable strategic partnerships and further growing their revenue.
You will report to the Vice President, Enterprise Sales and will collaborate closely with them and other cross-functional leaders to craft sales and account management strategies and best practices.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the team, focusing on increasing product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving revenue growth through existing accounts.
- Interact with existing partner executives to understand and advance growth opportunities within the account.
- Analyze the status of existing relationships to identify growth and/or penetration opportunities.
- Strategize with sales managers, category managers, and cross-functional leaders to craft compelling pitches and offerings to deepen our relationships with these partners.
- Work closely with the VP, Enterprise Sales on account management best practices; collaborate on coaching initiatives to continuously strengthen the account management team.
- 3+ years of sales and/or account management leadership experience.
- 8+ years of sales and/or account management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to envision, plan, develop, and deploy strategies that meet company objectives and solve business challenges.
- Proven success working and managing in a fast-paced, high-growth, remote environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with management and cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in coaching team members on best practices and other topics related to business acumen.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from 85k-115k, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K).
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world.