Digital Sales Strategist
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook a Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Mid-SeniorLevel #MediaNewsGroup
The Digital Sales Strategist is responsible for new business development and strategic digital solutions sales for our top tier clients. This Strategist will partner and collaborate cross functionally with sales, operations, product and creative operations. They will also play a key role in developing innovative campaigns and custom solutions using Adtaxi digital products for major advertisers. The role will focus on both the sales and creative strategy for top tier, national and regional size clients.
- New client acquisition at a strategic, national or regional level
- Work with digital sales management on qualified accounts from a pre-sale perspective on the proposal and product portfolio solutions for clients, also work post-sale to ensure campaign is successful
- Work directly and collaboratively with digital creative operations, and customers to develop the digital creative strategy to inform the campaign and client proposals
- Translate business needs into creative briefs and proposals utilizing our portfolio of digital solutions and ensure proposal adheres to budget.
- Ensure creative operations team has all the assets and approvals to meet the creative brief and develop proposals to meet client needs
- If appropriate, attend client presentations (virtually and/or in person) to present innovative solutions utilizing Post digital products as needed with local sales teams
- Work closely with centralized revenue products team and account management team on campaign optimization and new opportunities for top tier clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent years of experience in related field
- Must have 3-5 years' experience in digital media advertising, ideally from an agency sales background
- New client acquisition experience at a strategic level (Relationship sales versus transactional)
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Significant knowledge of digital advertising products, including: Display, SEO, SEM, Social, mobile, video, connected TV, programmatic audio, email marketing, as well as identify other media company products to aid in conceptual and strategic ideas
- Excellent new business development and enterprise sales experience
- Significant knowledge and experience within the Programmatic RTB space
- Ability to listen to the clients' needs and translate client and business goals into innovative campaign strategies utilizing Adtaxi digital products
- Conceptual thinking, that is grounded in client needs, trends and innovations in the digital landscape
- Ability to work well independently and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to present ideas and respond to questions with customers, clients, managers, and colleagues
- Highly collaborative and able to work with multi-functional teams (sales, marketing, product, creative teams)
- Demonstrated ability in developing successful digital creative advertising campaigns
- Strong customer service and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales information and creative layouts, to inform strategic idea generation
- Ability to take direction and generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations
- Experienced in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of digital advertising trends and its application to digital strategy on a client-specific basis
Desired, but not required:
- Ideal candidate will have digital media planning, digital strategy, and client service experience
- Already living in Denver is preferred but not a requirement