Digital Sales Manager at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO)
About the team
The Digital Sales Team, formerly known as the Virtual Sales Team, is a global sales organization selling across Banking and Corporate Verticals. Our engine is fueled by an analytics-driven operating model, purpose-built infrastructure and sellers trained to sell digitally.
We achieve sales excellence by leveraging expertise of our colleagues and business partners, while owning our scale, business cadence and operational rigor.
What you will be doing
• Leading a team of sales executives in driving TCV for current and new sales channels.
• Work with team to sell products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
• Partner with the aligned Business Unit in product sales and strategic growth opportunities to drive increase revenue and market saturation.• Solicits and maintains network of internal partnerships to help drive value for our clients.
What you bring:
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
• Experience in leadership and management• Requires expert communication skills, both written and verbal• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills• Analytical skills are required to determine business needs and requirements
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• Strong data and Excel experience preferred
What we offer you
• A fast-growing, modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• A competitive salary and benefits
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.